Thursday, October 14, 2010

Books, Boredom, Contests...

Several bibliobloggers are having a contest to see who can come up with the most boring book title in Biblical / Ancient Near Eastern Studies.  Eisenbrauns is even offering a a $50.00 gift certificate for the winner, presumably to be redeemed for other books with boring titles.  While I'm generally happy to defer to the true experts in boredom, I think I have identified the most boring table of content ever:







 Even if you know the title of the book, this is just stunningly unhelpful and pointless!  But if anyone has a better/worse one, I will gladly defer to them.


Bookmark and Share so Your Real Friends Know that You Know

1 comment:

jps said...

Chuck,

I would say that one wins hands down. The only one that might be more boring is one with more chapters : )